-
February 8th, 2008, 06:06 PM
#2251
Inactive Member
LMAO
Bumser eh? LOLLOLOL
Hugs ya right back roger [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]
-
February 8th, 2008, 07:42 PM
#2252
Inactive Member
I went out of my way for that one huh [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
February 9th, 2008, 08:43 AM
#2253
Inactive Member
no worries, it's so funny*LOL
sunshine
-
February 10th, 2008, 01:52 PM
#2254
HB Forum Owner
-
February 10th, 2008, 05:14 PM
#2255
Inactive Member
-
February 11th, 2008, 02:24 PM
#2256
HB Forum Owner
-
February 11th, 2008, 09:41 PM
#2257
Inactive Member
-
February 12th, 2008, 04:26 AM
#2258
Inactive Member
-
February 12th, 2008, 03:47 PM
#2259
Inactive Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA You are quite quick witted yourself there Mummy!!! I laughed so hard my tummy hurt.
Freundschaft
I have to say that this word looks wrong to me...like you would give your friend the shaft which is not nice...however I know it is the loveliest of words!!!
-
February 12th, 2008, 05:12 PM
#2260
Inactive Member
I'd never give ya the shaft*lol* But my Freundschaft you'll have for ever*S
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks